Is there a "clean canopy mod" for the 109

Rocko

On 4/3/2022 at 3:13 AM, kablamoman said:

Negative.

It works fine in MP and passes Integrity Check.

If you try in Growlind sidewinder's: NO PROBLEM.... but all the opposite in 4YA one (old SOW). So basically nowadays this is a "diehard" server admins problem: The server admins allow or not allow it. If it were finally modified by ED like the recently Anton's excess of reflections then 100% servers it would pass the integrity check. I'd requested to ED same mod for mustang's glass excess of reflexions like the Anton's. I did it in September- October 2021.... take a seat for the waiting time.... same or more like the  carburetor levers solution for a less than 30 minutes working time and in game implementation... 

A simple Human being's Passion

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

6 hours ago, OLD CROW said:

If you try in Growlind sidewinder's: NO PROBLEM.... but all the opposite in 4YA one (old SOW). So basically nowadays this is a "diehard" server admins problem: The server admins allow or not allow it. If it were finally modified by ED like the recently Anton's excess of reflections then 100% servers it would pass the integrity check. I'd requested to ED same mod for mustang's glass excess of reflexions like the Anton's. I did it in September- October 2021.... take a seat for the waiting time.... same or more like the  carburetor levers solution for a less than 30 minutes working time and in game implementation... 

It passes IC. The shield is green. I used it on SoW all the time.

Perhaps important is which directory it's installed in: I think it has to be the windows user profile "saved games" folder as described above.