After the update CPG slew is really fast

Before the update I was using the Hotas joystick in the CFP seat to slew it around and it worked great with a minor dead zone and small curve. 

since the update, when I move the stick slightly it keeps moving and makes it hard to stop as it just wants to keep moving, I have also noticed that it wouldn’t let me laze anything, I checked that laser 2nd detent it was working before the update and now it just won laze at all in CPG.

Also with George again trying one of the mission (the cannon one) I have George find the infantry with guns he said firing and nothing happens I fly right towards them and nothing.  I have canceled the command and tried again but nothing with guns 

any suggestions 

• ED Team

strange, seems ok here, have you checked your axis and also calibrated in windows?

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I'll bet you have a controller double mapping issue, check and clear out the conflict.

Win 10 PRO 64bit

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero MB

Intel Core i7 6700K 4GHZ

EVGA GTX 980ti

32GB G.Skil Ripjaws DDR3 1866@1600mhz

Sound Blaster Recon 3D

Saitek X55 Rhino Stick

Trakir5 W/Pro clip :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Also keep in mind that the "zoom/fov" selected defines your slew-speed. Regarding your cursor/slew keeping moving - I noticed yesterday since I can finally fly the Apache a bit - That using modifier shift-keys or Hotas-Buttons to multiply a mini-stick to/from HOCAS cursor or slew/track the cursor keeps slewing unless the mini-stick is fully released before releasing the modifier key. And probably also the "other way round" for the other functions, if modified in different order. I think the modifier key can also "interfere" with and interrupt the hocas-cursor or track-slew input in other ways I think I haven't noticed in other modules and not sure are reported. Or maybe I noticed the second issue and is a virpil-thing, but not the first so far I believe. At least using a Virpil Mongoose CM3.

Yet again in other modules we don't often have double-assigned/shift-modified mfd-cursors and regular slewing. I suppose, so it's hard to say.

IIRC also be careful about first and second detent for weapon fire and lasing; I think they are somewhat "reversed" for their "safety/override/yolo" function. i.e. like only 1st detent laser being the one that does not require correct parameters, while it's 2nd detent for the weapons release. (or the other way round)
Correction: For the LHG weapon and LRFD trigger second detent as CPG I have set Second Detent for both. And those are most certainly the "yolo" versions, as I didn't have any issues since. However IIRC I think those had issues when being modified as well.

Also ensure that your LMC, linear motion compensator (?) function is not accidentally enabled/disabled. When on you will see short, perpendicular lines at the end of the cross: That one will certainly keep moving even if you release your mini-stick-input. By design.

Edited by osram