Has the G-onset been nerfed again?

bkthunder

WIth the last patch I can hardly hit 9g at 450 kts sea level and clean, at 400 kts it caps at 8.5 g. Seems like something got reverted back to the old FM, can anyone confirm?

Edited by bkthunder

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

Yeah, maybe it is related to my stick... I exchanged the warthog springs, the bottom 4 are harder now so I get less resistance in the immediate center, allowing for finer movements.
However, other people I fly with noticed the same.
I almost never fly a clean Viper though.

I can pull 9G just fine, didn't notice any difference here.

Ok, it got marked as "no change" now so I blame it on the springs.

I have T16000 and it feel amazing to fly Viper in new Fm. I can not imagine sensor based systems mimicing real F16 stick. Btw you must use a lot of trim while flying to stay stable. I find myself fighting to aircraft while saving fuel and keeping flying speed with heavy load.

I didn't notice any difference, although sometime it feels like Viper is falling into an infinite energy state around 450knts sea level and up to 1000-1500ft. Sometime it bleeds energy from around 8.xG to whatever and sometime with the same conditions it can fly 8.xG for so long GLOC comes in full and Viper accelerates despite of pulling the stick to the max. It feels wired, when I expect it to bleed and it's not happening and then in similar conditions it's bleeding energy. I'm speaking about MP dogfight, clean jet, less than 75% of fuel.

System spec: Windows 10 Pro / i7-12700K / 3080Ti / 64GB / m2 SSD / Orion F16 Throttle / TM Warthog Stick / TPR Rudders / JetSeat / Reverb G2.