F12

too-cool

I have the SUPER LIBRA JOYSTICK SUPER TAURUS THOTTLE. Cannot seem to get any buttons on either to recognize the F12 key (TIR) for centering the view. No Hats or switches, any Ideas?  Thanks  TC

• Like 1

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

Yes, you shoud go to TRACKIR sofware, and in profiles , in the center option choose what yoy button wants to use (mine is button 5 in the lateral of mi orion hotas controller), then check the enable tick is selected and the exclusive tick too. Save the profile et voilá , you have the center key assigned to a button on your hotas.(or stick).

Make sure you ALWAIS connect your devices in the same order, somerimes I Plugged my devices first (in my case) the hotas , then the stick and the TIR sofware seemed not to recognize the button.

image.png

Intel i9 10850k - MSI Tomahawk 490z - 64 GB DDR4 3000 - HP Reverb G2 - MSI optix Mag321curv 4k monitor - MSI RTX 3080ti - Winwing Orion Throttle base plus F18 stick