Free F-14E Campaign!

Reflected

Ha ha gonna be a fun day

• Like 1

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

Uh I'm not sure if it's my DCS doing weird things, but I can't find the missions or the campaign in the DCS menus. The folder just shows as empty, and the campaign is not listed. Guess the Universe already knows I'm s**thottest fighter pilot ever and does not deem this campaign to be necessary.

Edited by TLTeo
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, TLTeo said:

Uh I'm not sure if it's my DCS doing weird things, but I can't find the missions or the campaign in the DCS menus. The folder just shows as empty, and the campaign is not listed. Guess the Universe already knows I'm s**thottest fighter pilot ever and does not deem this campaign to be necessary.

Just dump the missions in your mission folder and start with No.1. For me the campaign only worked if I put it in the 'en' folder under 'campaigns'

• Like 1

Yahooo!

I'm the sheet hotest fighter pilot baby 🤠

See the source image

• Like 2

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lol! Thank You :wavetowel:!

2 hours ago, Reflected said:

Wow, what are your settings? looks so real! 😮😄

Max graphics! Wow! For me too much, Im on medium only.

• Like 1

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Great campaign, love it. 

I had to admit that I had to laugh a little bit promise to be more serious the next time I fly this. 

One question though, might it be possible that you stole the idea to this campaign from a not named flight sim forum? I used to fly a campaign for the early Tomcat Modell and think I remember that I read a lot of stuff happen in you new campaign in that forum. 🤔

23 hours ago, tangofrown said:

300px-F14TomcatTitelpic.gif

This was my jam on my old C64 back in the day! The C64 version didn't have any TARPS missions but occasionally it would bug and display all the patches/medals - and TARPS would show up on that. A mate of mine had it on PC and said it had TARPS missions, always wanted to be able to do that.  Also looking at that F-14 splash by Dynamix (i think they were the devs) I can still hear "Bogies at 6 o'clock! lets rock and roll!"  Pretty sure that game was the reason for my F14 love lol.