View jittering vertically while on deck?

Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this or if it's on my end. The last few missions I've flown (so I guess on today's Open Beta and the previous one), I have a fast, short-period bouncing or vibrating in my view while I'm on deck. It's noticeable while taxiing to a cat.  Gone once airborne.  Anyone else seeing this? 

• Thanks 1

Yes! We've had this since the latest patch. I tried to pick apart our mission to see if it's one of our scripts or mods that causes it, but it happens in SP as well and in sterile environments (no scripts, no mods).

From my side, it looks like the deck is jittering vertically as well (check F9 view)

Edited by BarTzi
  • Like 1

Also had it happen once, on our server. Same mission as before and every client experienced it.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

Happened to my group as well, everyone was experiencing it. Sometimes aircraft bounce, sometimes the aircraft carrier does. Once you launch everything is fine.

1A100.png?format=1500w  

Virtual CVW-8 - The mission of Virtual Carrier Air Wing EIGHT is to provide its members with an organization committed to presenting an authentic representation of U.S. Navy Carrier Air Wing operations in training and combat environments based on the real world experience of its real fighter pilots, air intercept controllers, airbosses, and many others.

• ED Team

We have not been able to reproduce, a track file is essential if we are going to get to the bottom of it. 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Had similar in the Tomcat too, also sometimes seems to get stuck. Almost have to go to full blower to get her moving through some invisible wall. Parking brake off, launch bar up. Normally respawn fixes it. I’m afraid I have no track at the moment. Became an issue since the big Apache release. 

• BIGNEWY locked this topic
  • 3 months later...

@BIGNEWYAny update on this bug? Looks like it was reported almost 4 months ago and is a bug that causes aircraft to fall off of the deck edge (even with chocks on) when spawning in from parked and is quite literally sickening when in VR. I noticed it again today (haven't use turning carriers in awhile)

1A100.png?format=1500w  

Virtual CVW-8 - The mission of Virtual Carrier Air Wing EIGHT is to provide its members with an organization committed to presenting an authentic representation of U.S. Navy Carrier Air Wing operations in training and combat environments based on the real world experience of its real fighter pilots, air intercept controllers, airbosses, and many others.

• ED Team

Its still being investigating, when we have a fix it will be in the change log

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2