MSFFB2 users, doesn't it go slack when setting affinity in vista?

815TooCooL

Title says it all.

In IL-2, when you go desktop and back, FFB2 become slack cause it lose focus(I think) or for some reason.

So in BS, likewise, I presume that it will also go slack when you set affinity and back to cockpit.

If this is not the case, I think I could migrate to Vista.

And one more thing, does BS support FFB very well like IL-2??

System: Core2Duo E8500, 4G ram, GTX260, SLC SSD, and Vista 32bit. LG W2600HP 26" LCD.

Controls : MSFFB2, CH Pro throttle, Saitek rudder, Saitek throttle quadrant, and TrackIR4

BS Setting : medium with visibility HIGH

More skill you get, more you Love DCS:Black Shark.

A shameless bump.

No Microsoft Force Feedback 2 users in BS? :huh:

System: Core2Duo E8500, 4G ram, GTX260, SLC SSD, and Vista 32bit. LG W2600HP 26" LCD.

Controls : MSFFB2, CH Pro throttle, Saitek rudder, Saitek throttle quadrant, and TrackIR4

I don't understand what you're asking - do you want the stick to go slack, or are you worried that it might if you alt tab away ?

I use an MSFFB2, the feedback is very well done, and as far as I remember, the stick still has normal forces if I alt tab away and back (but I'm not using Vista).

Cheers.

I don't understand what you're asking - do you want the stick to go slack, or are you worried that it might if you alt tab away ?

I use an MSFFB2, the feedback is very well done, and as far as I remember, the stick still has normal forces if I alt tab away and back (but I'm not using Vista).

Thank you for the answer.

Sure, I don't want it become slack. Who would want it?

Now I gotta pay and enjoy this sim.