AH-64D Texture Template not in .psd

Thadeyus

Not really a in game bug. The Texture Template in the Download section reads:

Texture template for AH-64D model

Layered PSD texture template of AH-64D model

but there are some  .psb files included. The problem here is that with the .pub files can’t be opened in gimp (or other non Adobe Products. As I don’t want to spent 25$ a Month to make one or tow livery’s for privat use I can’t create a AH-64 livery wich is sad. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Doesn't GIMP support .psb now? I'm a Photoshop user, so I can't really say, but I recall reading that .psb support was added to GIMP some time ago.

Converting them all to .psd is simply not possible. A number of the files are over 2GB in file size, and .psd does not support files of that size. Photoshop will not allow you to save them as .psds. 

15 hours ago, Bunny Clark said:

Doesn't GIMP support .psb now? I'm a Photoshop user, so I can't really say, but I recall reading that .psb support was added to GIMP some time ago.

Converting them all to .psd is simply not possible. A number of the files are over 2GB in file size, and .psd does not support files of that size. Photoshop will not allow you to save them as .psds. 

There has been talk of GIMP supporting .psb and I found a plugin that was supposed to work, but for whatever reason it did not with these files.  The link from the other forum that I pasted up above was for some converted .psd files that someone made.  They just downsized them, which works fine for our purposes.  

http://www.youtube.com/user/311Gryphon

i7-8700, 32 GB DDR4 3000, GTX 1080 TI 11GB, 240 GB SSD, 2TB HDD, Dual (sometimes Triple) monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]