anyone else having MFD's stay ON after full shutdown ?

FZG_Immel

anyone else having MFD's stay ON after full shutdown ? 

wonder if its because of my export set up. They are not active anymore, as I cannot navigate through menus anymore, but the last page used stays on no matter what.

Any clue ? maybe because of my export LUA ?

Thanks !

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

When you say MFDs do you mean the ones on your main screen or exported to a 2nd monitor? I had a similar issue in that my export MFDs stay blank after start up - until I jumped into the CPG position and back again. After shutdown try doing just that and see what happens.

Out of curiosity how have you exported them. I have the CPG MPDs displayed on a 2nd monitor but have no control - them freezing on the image at the point I leave the CPG station.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X; ASUS ROG Strix X570-F, Corsair Vengeance 64 GB (2x 32GB) 3600MHz; Seagate FireCuda 510 500GB M.2-2280 (OS); Samsung 860 EVO 2TB M.2-2280 (DCS); MSI GeForce RTX 3090 SUPRIM X 24GB OC GPU. TM Warthog Hotas; T.Flight Pedals; DelanClip/Trackhat.

• ED Team

please include a track replay, are you keeping your APU running ?

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi all.

Can confirm this behaviour, but have verified that it only occurs when I have my multi monitor setup with exported mfds. MFDs remain on but inactive with no power both on the second monitor wher they are exported to and in the cockpit in the main display.

If I change to the default single main screen with no exported mfds, everything works as it should and the mfds will shut down with no power from apu or generators.

Just re-checked. Unfortunatly, if you play back the .trk with the sim setup for a single monitor with no exports, it behaves properly. Might have to do an actual screen recording to show this.

apache mfd stay on.trk

Edited by pixelpilot
new info

21 hours ago, BIGNEWY said:

please include a track replay, are you keeping your APU running ?

See attached. Mission hot start. Engines shut down. APU off. Battery off...

MFD Remaining On.trk

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X; ASUS ROG Strix X570-F, Corsair Vengeance 64 GB (2x 32GB) 3600MHz; Seagate FireCuda 510 500GB M.2-2280 (OS); Samsung 860 EVO 2TB M.2-2280 (DCS); MSI GeForce RTX 3090 SUPRIM X 24GB OC GPU. TM Warthog Hotas; T.Flight Pedals; DelanClip/Trackhat.

Haven't watched the replay. But just in case - Sure it's not the "other" MFD's just being "frozen" from sitting in the wrong seat and missing a visual refresh/update? Especially when it's "not doing it all the time..." Then it's somewhat "expected" behaviour in the sense of current MFD/Viewport PLT/CPG exports.