EKRAN Data

Esac_mirmidon

Reading the manual about EKRAN functions i have find this:

During the second stage the EKRAN store flight data and flight system monitoring and in the fourth stage the automatic printing of the 64 messages occurred during flight.

My question is: is possible to read this documents somewhere in the Ka-50 folders installation?

This could be a very inmersive and reallistic function, like a debriefing using Tacview but about messages and data stored by the EKRAN. You arrive at your base, shut off the Ka-50 and exit the sim. Next a brief look into EKRAN folder and open the data file about your last flight searching for messages, malfunctions and warnings, then a review of the afteraction tacview file.

If not, please ED, take this in consideration for further modules and patches.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

• 5 months later...

that would be a great tool to have..i agree the debrief with tht info would lift this sim even higher level.

Edited by slowhand

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Thanks for your kind replies. Five months to be a notorius thing ¡¡ XDDD

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4