Trim Button depress not holding rudder in desired position

foxonefoxtwo

Hi

Just noticed an issue offlate - When I press the Trim Button to hold the axes at their desired position even when I let go the controls, the rudder doesnt stay at the desired position and returns to the center. Makes flying with a twist stick very challenging, Used to work till about a month or so ago. Tried it with the yaw augmentation on and off.
Wondering if anyone knows the solution.

Thanks

2 hours ago, foxonefoxtwo said:

Hi

Just noticed an issue offlate - When I press the Trim Button to hold the axes at their desired position even when I let go the controls, the rudder doesnt stay at the desired position and returns to the center. Makes flying with a twist stick very challenging, Used to work till about a month or so ago. Tried it with the yaw augmentation on and off.

Thanks

There’s a rudder trim option you have to check on in special options

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Am 3.4.2022 um 02:31 schrieb foxonefoxtwo:

Hi

Thanks

for TWIST sticks

image.png

• Like 1