Mission 6 BUG bloked

I flew Mission 6 something went wrong, the campaign didn't follow the scheduled play. When I got to Station 3, I used the correct radio to communicate with. SUNRAY. But there was no reply, everything in the mission continued silently. and aimless When something doesn't work, I'm sure everything is done according to the script. I tried it three times and watched videos on youtube of other players playing the same mission. Everything is correct except there is no contact with SUNRAY. There is no menu to choose to proceed according to the play in any way. I tend to not dare to continue playing because will have to face situations that do not know what happened Why is there no response at all in the mission? Canceling a mission that I've been trying to fly for a long time

I just had the same thing happen to me. Just like mission 4, take off of the other packages was delayed a lot. To give them time to catch up, I flew a little circle orbit, one circle on attitude hold autopilot.

Got a few radio calls that seemed to be out of order and in the AO, the next trigger after F-14 spikes did not trigger. Nothing happened, no F10 menu option or whatever, despite checking I was on package and main freqs.

• Like 1

Specs: Samsung Odyssey MR (VR)

MoBo ASUS Z97-K ; CPU i5-4690K 4.1GHz w/CM Hyper212 Evo; GPU GTX 980Ti; RAM 2400MHz CL11 2x8GB; SSD Samsung EVO 250GB (x2); HDD WD Blue 1TB; Case Corsair Obsidian 450D

Thrustmast T.16000M TWCS HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS modules: NTTR, Normandy, M-2000C, Mi-8, SA342, FC3, Ka-50, UH-1H, Bf.109K4, FW-190D9, P-51D, Hawk T.1A, CA

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I have a problem that will not be solved without your intervention. On mission 6 RED FLAG arrived at the point of orbit nothing more happened and no radio contact after I said that I had arrived in Station .. to pass following the mission. I'm fine tuned to the appropriate frequency. RED frequency: 253.50 ch 2 sec/pac GREEN frequency: 255.25 channel 7 Main.

thx.

• Like 2

Hello, I have a problem that will not be solved without your intervention. On mission 6 RED FLAG arrived at the point of orbit nothing more happened and no radio contact after I said that I had arrived in Station .. to pass following the mission. I'm fine tuned to the appropriate frequency. RED frequency: 253.50 ch 2 sec/pac GREEN frequency: 255.25 channel 7 Main.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for fixing it!! I don't know about mission 7, never tried it. I am away from my pc for a few days now and had previously taken a break from the campaign after encountering this bug and the one in mission 4.

Specs: Samsung Odyssey MR (VR)

MoBo ASUS Z97-K ; CPU i5-4690K 4.1GHz w/CM Hyper212 Evo; GPU GTX 980Ti; RAM 2400MHz CL11 2x8GB; SSD Samsung EVO 250GB (x2); HDD WD Blue 1TB; Case Corsair Obsidian 450D

Thrustmast T.16000M TWCS HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS modules: NTTR, Normandy, M-2000C, Mi-8, SA342, FC3, Ka-50, UH-1H, Bf.109K4, FW-190D9, P-51D, Hawk T.1A, CA