Apache

Jomalpi

Todos los módulos entran ahí, solo que recién aparecido a veces tardan un poco en ponerlo, pero no creo que tarden mucho ya. El Mosquito y el Mi-24 los pusieron en seguida después de salir, así que cualquier día activan este.

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Hola.

Esto aparece en las "official news". Toca esperar...

Saludos.

Saca111

Artboard 1.png 

AH-64D Pricing

Early Access

DCS: AH-64D Pricing Policy

The AH-64D is available in Early Access and will soon be in Free to Play for you to enjoy for 14 days to test fly before you buy. Also, do not forget to take advantage of the Early Access 20% discount on DCS: AH-64D. We are truly looking towards your initial comments.

Thank you again for your passion and support, 

Yours sincerely, 

Supongo que lo añadirán a los módulos de prueba en cuanto salga a la estable y haya terminado el descuento, ya no está el 30% de pre-compra, pero aún tiene un 20. En cuanto salga a la estable eso terminará y seguramente será el momento en que aparezca en los módulos de prueba.

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice