TGP Slew Speed

9 hours ago, MrSniff said:

In the F-18 when I move my TGP it moves really really fast, I am wondering if there is a way to slow down the slew speed for it.

If you use axis for it, give a BIG curve for it in Controls, Axis tune. I think I have set 60 or something...

Edited by Razor18

For what it's worth, the perfect blended solution might be a TDC that moves at the current RDR ATTK page speed with small movements, with speed increasing to the current HUD TDC diamond speed as you increase the the pressure on the axis. The real hornet TDC moves VERY fast at max speed, but starts small and slow (i.e. - it seems to have a curve) with small and slow 'movements.' The real Hornet's TDC is pressure sensitive, I do believe.

i7 8700K @ Stock - Win10 64 - 32 RAM - RTX 3080 12gb OC - 55 inch 4k Display

A couple of years ago slew speed was a real problem especially if one was using the slew on the Warthog throttle. It worked fine on RADAR page but terrible for other uses. I got lucky in a way when I got a new stick which has several 4 way or 5 way hat switches. Now I use the button on the throttle for radar page slew and the switch on the stick for everything else. I don't know how many of you might have a similar option but it works great for me.