CP/G keybindings keep disappearing randomly for VKB joy

On some random times I will notice my joystick -and my joystick only- keybinds simply do not work once in a while. Loading up a saved profile for some reason or other doesnt bring them back either, but restarting DCS brings these joystick commands back. It cant be the joystick itself because I was just doing the Counterstrike Marianas mission, noticed George wasnt lasing missiles, and I temporarily moved to the front seat only to find my joystick wasnt working. Went into the joystick editor to start checking my mapped buttons and nothing. My saved profile wouldnt even load.  I restarted DCS, and sure enough my joystick commands were loaded. This happens more often than not, only happens when in the CPG seat.

Edited by Hammer1-1

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

• 2 weeks later...

@Hammer1-1 I am having the same issues with multiple aircraft, took me a while to realize what was happening.  Start DCS, enter a mission the keybinds may or may not be there.  If they are not, go into settings and that confirms they are not assigned.  A DCS shutdown and restart is required, then they will reappear.

I've made the mistake several times to re-set them up.  Finally looking at the date/time stamp of the keybind files confirms they were saved, they are just not loading on occasion.