The Power and Chemical Plant mods

Hawkeye60

Introducing,

The Power and Chemical Plant mods

Included are the,

Chernobyl Reactor with both standard and after melt down versions!

Also, a Chemical Processing plant

And the Osiris Nuclear Reactor.

The Chernobyl Reactor has a collision shell so landing upon it it possible for rescues/evacuations!

Great for Helicopter ops.

Have fun!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6n56v0z8uynbmex/Chernobyl Reactor V1.0.rar?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pjw85j9pwhhnkye/Osiris Nuclear Reactor Beta V0.99.rar?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j11afmbz8n8b65c/Osiris Nuclear Reactor.zip?dl=0

A few Plants and Factories.

All have collision shells, but no damage model.

See pics in this thread.

Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9saqbqbrywoqj85/DCS Plants and Factories.zip?dl=0

And one more nuke to add!

We  must not forget North Korea!

With collision shell.

Watch those wires!

Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ojsmonsvemo40m4/Korea Nuclear Site 2.7.9.zip?dl=0

Screen-220409-081140.png

Screen-220409-081147.png

Screen-220404-082418.jpg

Screen-220404-082426.jpg

A Face only a mother would love!😂Screen-220404-082428.jpg

Screen-220404-082640.jpg

Melt Down!

Screen-220404-082729.jpg

Edited by Hawkeye60
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Nice job Hawkeye. Those building were missing in DCS. 
just a question what is the difference between Osiris nuclear reactor and Osiris nuclear reactor v 0.99 ?

thank you

best regards

rem27

• Like 3

Intel® Core i7-7700K @4,20GHz - 64 Go RAM - GeForce GTX 1070 Ti - Windows Pro 64 bit - Stream Deck - HOTAS Warthog

Excellent work Sir. Enriches the land. :thumbup:

Edited by G.J.S

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

FINALLY ! Some more static love for the community.  I really appreciate you doing this, as this one of the single most neglected things in DCS is the lack of decent quality statics to drop bombs on, not to mention the lack of variety.  I tire of using TechCombineA for every single target building for every module on every map.  

Thanks again ! PM me if you ever setup a paypal I owe you a beer for doing this or if you continue to create more statics.

Saw this might help, as I have 0 3D ability, and I know you have been at this a while.
https://free3d.com/3d-model/nuclear-power-plant-v1--99930.html

Thanks

Shrike

Edited by Shrike88
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, crazyeddie said:

If you would prefer a version without the Iraq "graffiti" use this texture file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r0zjly88oiemd43/Osiris_Reactor.zip?dl=0

Screen-220405-180541.png

crazyeddie, thanks a lot as always. . . great work! by the way and not want toc hack this thread - , have you time and ressource to make your 2.5.x building and assets mod (the one with new textures, using all the stock ed-2d models - making working for 2.7.x again?

I second this request for Ed!

I am here to assist if needed.

We did this once before....can not find the file....

-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks guys!

I am glad you like them.

I have more of the same!

They need up-dating for the new DCS build.

Stay tuned!

@Shrike Thanks!

We will get this one added asap!

Cheers!

• Thanks 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

2 hours ago, flanker1 said:

crazyeddie, thanks a lot as always. . . great work! by the way and not want toc hack this thread - , have you time and ressource to make your 2.5.x building and assets mod (the one with new textures, using all the stock ed-2d models - making working for 2.7.x again?

I have been thinking about redoing that for a while, its a huge monster of many other peoples mods currently so a sort out and reissue might be in order.  I have kept improving my updates of the ED textures as the years rolled on and that needs sorting out as well - You talked me into it !!!

It will take me a while but I will look at it again and post a complete update on the forums.  I feel sure Hawkeye wont mind if I include all the stuff he and I added to the objects over those years, they form an integral part of all of my scenery updates. 

End on Hijack Greg, sorry !!!

PS: Love this Mod, especially the  Osiris buildings, that is really good. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Coming soon!

Factories and Plants.

And oil storage.

I especially like the Ice Cream Factory!

Just add DCS Cows!😅

Screen-220407-063319.jpg

Screen-220407-063514.jpg

Screen-220407-063521.jpg

Screen-220407-063624.jpg

• Like 7

More ! Excellent to see @Hawkeye60, you are legend ! 

Only issue I foresee is with larger structures not segmented into several  different smaller static objects units to assemble is they have to be on very flat clear terrain.  You start to run into that clipping / lifting issue and limited placement. 

Keep up the great work !

awesome stuff, thank you for sharing!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

First post up-dated!

New  Plants and Factories!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

First post up-dated!

One more nuke site to add!

• Like 3

All screens here were taken from the latest build.

Please check the folder structure.

The main mod folder should be placed in the tech folder of the saved games location.

Some are OvGME ready, some are not.

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Hawkeye60 said:

Tous les écrans ici ont été tirés de la dernière version.

Veuillez vérifier la structure des dossiers.

Le dossier mod principal doit être placé dans le dossier tech de l'emplacement des jeux sauvegardés.

Certains sont prêts pour OvGME, d'autres non.

J'espère que cela t'aides.

Merci je vais vérifier.😉

Really good job on those models. 
Any chance to have a destroyed model with them?

already a lot of work done by you Hawkeye60 !

Best Regards

Rem27 

Edited by rem27

Intel® Core i7-7700K @4,20GHz - 64 Go RAM - GeForce GTX 1070 Ti - Windows Pro 64 bit - Stream Deck - HOTAS Warthog

On 4/9/2022 at 7:13 AM, Hawkeye60 said:

First post up-dated!

One more nuke site to add!

Wow man your on Fire ! Really appreciate your work.    Thoughts on anything for the PG like Bushehr or the Ghadir Radar site ? 

I feel like a kid at Christmas ! 

Edited by Shrike88

15 hours ago, Paladin1cd said:

Nice work, two questions, probably naïve in nature. How does it work with multiplayer, do all players have to install? Is there a way around that? Second, are there destroyed versions so they can be targeted?

They work in multiplayer.  Tested yesterday, as I am already making some fun strike missions.   All of the clients including the server need the mods installed, as with most addon DCS Mods.  If the clents do not have installed they either will not be able to join or will not show up in game.

These do not have the destroyed models except for Chernobyl, which is a semi destroyed reactor core.   Way around is with the smoke / fire effects and triggers etc.