• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have this!

Hidden insurgent base!

this entry above  would be perfect!

Screen-220614-051924.png

• Like 2

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

On 6/14/2022 at 5:20 AM, Hawkeye60 said:
On 6/14/2022 at 5:20 AM, Hawkeye60 said:

I have this!

Hidden insurgent base!

this entry above  would be perfect!

Screen-220614-051924.png

Can’t send you a PM Hawkeye.  If you want I’ll pick it up and host it send you the link. I can’t and don’t know how to convert all that wiz bang stuff into DCS but appreciate you if you do ! 

thanks 

Yes please. I will add it to the base above and send it to you to test before release.

Any other models you buy, cheep I hope!, LOL send along. Be sure they are legal.

I have seen shady deals on the model sites....

Once in  hand, we need to find a way to transfer it.

Not public.

do you do discord?

If so, we can meet there to chat in RT

• Thanks 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Hey thanks @Hawkeye60  Just picked up the bunker and a simple Radar site that might work well with this Deep Strike Bunker mission.   Hopefully they will work out and look decent in DCS and convert without too much of an issue being integrated.

You can get ahold of me on discord 

Shrike#5427

Thanks again for all your help in advance

Shrike

nullnull

17 hours ago, Hawkeye60 said:

Yes please. I will add it to the base above and send it to you to test before release.

Any other models you buy, cheep I hope!, LOL send along. Be sure they are legal.

I have seen shady deals on the model sites....

Once in  hand, we need to find a way to transfer it.

Not public.

do you do discord?

If so, we can meet there to chat in RT

image.png

• Like 1

I need to know one of the discords you frequent.

post a invite here please.

is there anyway we can help on this inorder for you to make the damage model ?

Not unless you use max or Blender.

Do not worry. All will be fixed in time.

But modding take LOTS of time.

And the weather is getting nicer so out doors activities rule the day!

Have patience please.

Lots of good stuff in the pipeline!

Cheers!

• Like 5

On 6/20/2022 at 1:24 PM, Hawkeye60 said:

Not unless you use max or Blender.

Do not worry. All will be fixed in time.

But modding take LOTS of time.

And the weather is getting nicer so out doors activities rule the day!

Have patience please.

Lots of good stuff in the pipeline!

Cheers!

Thanks a lot

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...