Event 3, Wingman stuck on runway

At the start of Event 3, the wingman got stuck next to the runway. I took the centerline, didnt know I should leave some room.

I noticed over APEX that hes missing but didnt know if that was supposed to be like that. He continued to give radio messages for sure 😄

Then when i entered India, he was instantly called dead as he hit the hard deck. Then I knew it wasnt supposed to happen. I found him still stuck on the runway via F2 view.

I managed to kill one F5 while the other got me right after. Returned to base, did a bad landing and smashed the wing. Still mission success.

The mission log is attached if it helps. Im pretty new to DCS so i dont know most of the DCSisms especially with AI wingmen. But I think the wingman could be teleported to APEX if he gets stuck on takeoff.

Screen_220404_213634.png

Also had a bug in the text where jester replied "Climb to 700" instead of "7000"

InkedScreen_220404_212535_LI.jpg

zone3.log

Edited by winghunter

DCS Web Editor - New 3D Mission Editor for DCS that runs in your browser

DCS Web Viewer free browser based mission planner / viewer

dcs web editor new(2).png
4090 RTX, 13700KF, water cooled

I've replayed the mission, left some space on the runway for the wingman and everything wroked as expected.

Im pretty sure the range officer said something like "proceed to india and call when ready" which could be interpreted as move to waypoint INDIA, THEN call ready. Not sure about the navy language. But this time i knew better and called ready right after bighorn

Edited by winghunter

And are the bandits supposed to use flares ? Because the mission card says no flares. My wingman therefore couldnt score a hit, i had to take out both bandits.

The overall atmosphere is great btw, just nitpicking some minor issues 😄

Edited by winghunter

34 minutes ago, winghunter said:

Im running 2.7.10 btw

So you use stable version then - it was fixed in the beta version recently but I did not test that particular mission.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria