Is it possible to bind a button to a keyword command?

Baldrick33

I prefer to run with menus off and just use "Options" if I need something not available (e.g. Mosquito prime engines).

However, if playing late on headphones and not using voice I would like to be able to just use options to bring up the menu rather than reconfig VAICOM (plus I prefer to control the menus rather than allowing it to pop up)

Can I bind a button to the "Options" keyword command?

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

Hi,

From what i know all vaicom commands must be executed with use of one of your TX 1-6 (PTT) so TX press command must be included where you want to referee to any Vaicom command.

This metode should work for bringing up the comms menu with use of the options command.

1. Select "new command" in your Vaicom profile 
2. Enable "when i press a button"  and bind it to your preferred button..
3. In the commands sequence choose "other", "Voiceattack Action", "Execute Another command".
4. In the drop down list select "Transmit TX(1-6) press. 
5. Repeat action 3 above.
6. Select "Execute by name (Advanced)" and write options in the text box.
7. OK and apply.

Let me know how it works out.

• Thanks 1

Thanks @Olmba

Yes it worked!

The only issue I had was that Voiceattack was then left listening. I needed to add command (and button) to release TX1. If I added release TX1 as a third line to the command you described then the menu popped up and instantly disappeared

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat