George not shooting ... Guess I missed something.......

zero

Setting up a small target practice in Mission Editor, with a cluster of Russian static units.

I am able to fire . But George does not.

Using the gun:    I activate George and the icon right lower corner shows up. Using my POV switch (short/long) I am able to switch George response green/yellow and reporting slaved/unslaved  status.  - But flying over target area he does not fire.

What do I miss?

Thanks... 

I think you missed the other threads started already for the same issue. Your not alone!

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

• ED Team

Hi, 

please include a track replay example so we can take a look 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

3 hours ago, zero said:

Setting up a small target practice in Mission Editor, with a cluster of Russian static units.

I am able to fire . But George does not.

Using the gun:    I activate George and the icon right lower corner shows up. Using my POV switch (short/long) I am able to switch George response green/yellow and reporting slaved/unslaved  status.  - But flying over target area he does not fire.

What do I miss?

Thanks... 

You haven’t directly mentioned using up-short to get George to search for targets along your line of sight, though is he reports slave then I guess you did. You also haven’t mentioned selecting a target from the list he generates if he finds multiple targets. Could that be it, or was it just an omission from your post? It’s the most likely solution based on what we know so far. 

• ED Team

are you selecting the target from the list and using the consent to fire switch to give George permission to fire?

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2