The Voice attack info panel shows the mission information every other time when I push to talk

Burnyice

The Voice attack info panel shows the mission information every other time when I push to talk, is that normal? My understanding is that the info should only appear when the mission start. I have tried reinstall the voice attack or Vaicom pro, but same thing happens. Also I cannot install the chatter pack, other wise, the voice attack will listening suspended at the time it shows such information.

Capture.PNG

You have to push a button for Voice Attack?  make sure the button for PTT is not the same as any of the F1-F12 buttons for the menu screen, or some overlay button. My voice attack does not show up while I'm using it, because I use an open mic for it.  My PTT is for SRS, TS, or in game comms. And by the red X'd out circle on your "Listen" control panel it looks like you have it turned off. Try not using a joystick command to have VA listen, go back to open mic and see how it works. 

Good Luck

Sempre Fortis

This was one of the issues I had when I was running the DICE (DCS Integrated Countermeasure Editor) mod with VAICOM.

Edited by Polo
  • Like 1

Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 @ 3600MHz | Gigabyte X570-Aorus Ultra | Gigabyte GeForce 4090 | Samsung C34F791 | Varjo Aero | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Auzentech X-Fi Forte | too many flight controllers...