4.10 10:00, Count down:3!

WinwingTech

It seems the most severe stock issues were down to the throttle base (if you looked at the individual parts, everything but the Viper stuff was available most of the time). This is presumably because they were reworking it, and the old model was no longer in production after the last batch sold out. If the preorders don't clean out the whole stock, which they might, the big sets should be back when the new base is available. I do hope that 10th will be when it's deployed to the store, not merely the announcement date.

I guess they will work out their stock issue once the Government Restrictions due to Covid, like the current lockdowns they are having there, are lifted and production can move along. Makes sense, no?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |