Steam vr crash quant je lance DCS OB depuis la derniere mise a jour 2.7.11.222

Me ditto hardware acceleration deactivate since I have my pc but I think more and more to switch to OpenXR
only defect of OpenXR is the complexity of the installation
that's why I haven't been there yet.
But I read the history of Steamvr on the forums and I went back to 2018 and people were always full of Steamvr which crashed regularly. So that means that it is an unreliable product, and moreover if more and more more people are switching to a parallel product and shying away from Steamvr, Steam will have to take the problem seriously.👎

some1 : a dit 
Récemment, Windows Mixed Reality pour SteamVR a été mis à jour avec quelques modifications internes pour améliorer les performances. Il était sur la branche bêta depuis un moment, mais maintenant ils l'ont poussé dans stable. 

Retravaille la façon dont les tampons graphiques sont partagés avec SteamVR, réduisant l'utilisation globale de la mémoire GPU dans la plupart des cas
Cependant, cette mise à jour semble planter DCS lorsqu'il manque de VRAM. 

La meilleure façon pour l'instant, je pense, est de rétrograder WMR pour SteamVR : https://www.reddit.com/r/WindowsMR/comments/tz5clr/how_to_downgrade_your_windows_mixed_reality_for/

moi j ai suivis son tuto sur l adresse qu il a fournit a suivis la procedure jusqu au bout et ca a reparer le probleme ,maintenant c est lisse comme du beurre et je suis satisfait alors toi ( Rébo ) qui a le meme probleme que moi essaie cette solution et donnes des new 👍🤩:pilotfly:

I experienced the SteamVR beta game crash issue. I removed SteamVR folders and files, uninstalled SteamVR, reinstalled back to non-beta and DCS stopped crashing but ran rather poorly. Fortunately I saved the original steamvr.vrsetting and steamapps.vrmanifest file. After putting them back, DCS runs smoothly as before. Content of those files was different. 

If anyone has unexplainable poor perf with his hi-end system, maybe w0rth try. Files are in C/program filesx86/steam/config.

steamapps.vrmanifest steamvr.vrsettings

Edited by jurinko
  • Thanks 1

I have the same issue.Steam vr always crashed from the latest update.I tried Openxr to take place Steam vr,and RTSS to limit frame to 45fps. Now,I have perfect smooth . 

Inte 12700KF/ 32GB@3600MHz/ RTX2080/ 2T NVMe /Hp Reverb G1