Su-25T: Please remove "LA/ПР" symbol in ground attack modes

Cmptohocah

As you can see form the attached image, launch authorization symbol physically obscures both the target and the aiming point:

xxx.png
I have checked the 29's manual and there is no LA/ПР symbol being displayed in ground attack mode for bombs, rockets nor cannon. Unfortunately, I don't have access to any RL Flogger Frogfoot documentation, but it also does not make sense that any thing should interfere with the aiming reticle.

Finally you can see that in this 25SM RL video that there is no LA symbol either. Although, truth be told they do seem to be launching outside Rmax.

Edited by Cmptohocah
Fixed wrong aircraft reference.

Cmptohocah=CMPTOHOCAH 😉

Be nice if it showed the entire HUD. OTOH, the times they “launched”, they were within RMax. You even hear the tone once or twice.

Edited by Ironhand

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

8 hours ago, Cmptohocah said:

I don't have access to any RL Flogger documentation

What MiG-23 has to do with it all?

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

7 hours ago, Ironhand said:

Be nice if it showed the entire HUD. OTOH, the times they “launched”, they were within RMax. You even hear the tone once or twice.

Yes you are right, there is a shot at 00:55.

26 minutes ago, draconus said:

What MiG-23 has to do with it all?

Woops, I meant to say "Frogfoot" 😇.
Thanks for the correction.

Cmptohocah=CMPTOHOCAH 😉

In the RW manual for the Su-27, I know that there are references to the  ПР symbol appearing in certain ground attack settings. Just haven’t spent any time in that section of the manual to translate.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.