George Matrix

StrongHarm

I created a George quick reference matrix for my kneeboard and thought I'd share.  The commands were copied from the Quickstart Manual.  Just click the pic, right click, then save image to your kneeboard dir (ex: C:\Users\StrongHarm\Saved Games\DCS\Kneeboard\AH-64D_BLK_II).

XLSX included if you prefer different formatting.

GeorgeCommands.png

GeorgeCommands.xlsx

Edited by StrongHarm
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

Thank you for your work, but isn't the punto too small for KB?

Maybe it's better to separate this into pilot and CPG pages.

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

I use "VoiceAttack" to order Georges, it works great.

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

23 hours ago, Devrim said:

Thank you for your work, but isn't the punto too small for KB?

Maybe it's better to separate this into pilot and CPG pages.

Yeah, I thought about splitting it into two pages, but it would be the same width, so the text size wouldn't increase.  I just lean forward to read it.  To be fair, it is 9 pages of the manual condensed into a single page.  

@clanitho yeah, I want to put George to voice commands as well (I use VAC) but I'm hoping they're going to translate each function into individual commands at some point.  I put a bunch of effort into voicing wingman in the A-10 back in the day, then they refined the functions and I had to start over.  If nothing else this matrix will serve as a good reference for creating a voice profile.

• Like 1

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm