Suggested Subject for Helicopter Training Missions

Crowman

Hi All.

I have noticed that amongst all the official training missions that ED and their fellow developers have released for their Helicopter Modules, non of them that I have found so far include auto-rotation training, which is a fundamental part of Helicopter training, the problem I have noticed so far whilst trying to practice this in all the modules vary in the extras that are needed, for example if trying it in the AH-64D, you loose electrical and Hydraulic power, and thus flight control, result fire pit creation, you can start APU and Emergency Hydaulics prior to practice but wouldnt have time in battlefied situation, your thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Happy Bug Hunting.

• Thanks 1

Chilliblast, ASUS P8-Z77-V Pro, I7 3770K@3-5GHz, 16GB Corsair PC-3 12800 DDR3 @1600MHz, MSi GTX 1080 8GB, Creative SBZ, Logitech LT Z906 5.1, ASUS 24"Monitor 1080 60Hz,120GB SSD, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, Corsair CX 750W PSu, Win 10 Home Prem 64bit, TM Warthog, TM T Flight Pedals. Track IR, Occulus Rift S, Black Shark SA, DCS A-10C SA, All DCS Current Aircraft Modules, DCS 2.5 Stable and Beta.