Whats the diffrence between easy flight and simulation flight

Hotdognz

Hi is there any chance a dev of the game can tell me what differences to the flight model are if the easy flight box is ticked.

Also if this is ticked on the server machine does this force people in multi-player to have easy flight too.

I'm not obviously a dev, but still...

:book:

Easy Flight. Easy Flight greatly reduces the complexity and challenge of flying an aircraft in DCS. When not selected, aircraft will use our advanced flight model system that is very authentic, but can be a challenge to first-time-fliers. The Easy Flight mode however makes flying the aircraft much easier and care-free.

Easy Avionics. Although the DCS series prides itself on highly-detailed and realistic aircraft simulations, we have also included gameplay mechanics for the avionics that make the game more accessible to the casual gamer.

Callsign Lycanthrope79

Hi is there any chance a dev of the game can tell me what differences to the flight model are if the easy flight box is ticked.

Also if this is ticked on the server machine does this force people in multi-player to have easy flight too.

Hotdognz,

Go get a plate out of the cabinet and draw a bullseye in the center, now lay a flat piece of salami on the bullseye, take the plate with both hands and practice keeping the salami on the bullseye this is easy mode. Now do it with a marble instead of the piece of salami this is realistic mode. Hope this helps. Guaranteed any mode equates to fun and challenge.