Not able to communicate with ground crew or to rearm

Mesha44

4 hours ago, zaelu said:

Not working for me either. 

2 hours ago, Niphoria said:

Same here - not working at all - no error logs - nothing

Strange, just tested it in Normandy and it works .. a nice detail is that the aircraft now actually has visible chocks:

TcQ7f9G.jpg

I can request rearm:

GwJsofu.jpg

.. and it does perform the rearm and livery change:

VB8l92E.jpg

I'm not using either VAICOM nor SRS, just vanilla DCS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I'm getting the re-arm screen, and can change livery succesfully.

But chocks, and load-outs, no way.

There's also no audio-response even from the ground crew..

Have even renamed my Saved Games\DCS folder so it would start all new, and use all default settings: No change. (Both stable and beta are affected in my case)

• 2 weeks later...

Found a 'solution' for this issue. (Now as I basically just tried something, one might call it a work-around instead of solution.)

Options, MISC, Dynamic Radio

There was no radio selected for the I-16, so I added an extra one, picking the one listed as 'Integrated' for the Spitfire MkIX.

So: Select I-16 at the Unit drop down list, and select SCR-522A at the bottom drop down list, and hit 'Add Existing Radio' button.

Screen_220711_202831.jpg

As a double check, I removed the radio again, and for sure Ground Crew would no longer listen to me anymore ... Put it back in, and they do listen and act!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 7/11/2022 at 2:37 PM, DD_FT said:

Found a 'solution' for this issue. (Now as I basically just tried something, one might call it a work-around instead of solution.)

Options, MISC, Dynamic Radio

There was no radio selected for the I-16, so I added an extra one, picking the one listed as 'Integrated' for the Spitfire MkIX.

So: Select I-16 at the Unit drop down list, and select SCR-522A at the bottom drop down list, and hit 'Add Existing Radio' button.

Screen_220711_202831.jpg

As a double check, I removed the radio again, and for sure Ground Crew would no longer listen to me anymore ... Put it back in, and they do listen and act!

You sir are a genius.  I think it has the correct radio now but you have to go through some of the above steps to activate it.  I can now talk to the ground crews.

I owe you a beer!

• Like 3