Secret Squirrel Studios Special Mission Aircraft and Operator's AI Mod V2.0 (31 MAY 23)

Go to solution Solved by Backy 51,

*** Secret Squirrel Studios Special Mission Aircraft and Operator's AI Mod V2.0 (31MAY23) *** 

Secret Squirrel 🐿️ Studios (Eightball  and myself) are proud to release ...

EightBall-PNG.png   MSM-Secret-Squirrel-Patch-Forest.png          B51SolidMiss.png

A subsidiary of  EVIL.png   C-130 Productions ...

SMAO Version 2.0 Update and addition of the HC-130P/N/H Combat King CSAR aircraft.

NOTICE TO AIRMEN:  NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING - Be sure to turn off the Historical Clock before using the Mod!

THIS MOD INSTALLS IN THE TECH FOLDER, NOT THE AIRCRAFT FOLDER ...

DOWNLOAD VERSION 2.0 LINK:  https://www.mediafire.com/file/6lon4ml953eu3x6/SMAO_Version_2.0_31MAY23.zip/file

***Version 2.0 link is live! 31May23)***

RC-135 PAINT KIT DRAFT (USES BLENDER UV MAP):  https://www.mediafire.com/file/9kch0oysh5ozd6t/RC-135_PAINT_KIT_DRAFT.zip/file

CHANGE LOG:

V1.0 - Initial Release

V1.1 - README documentation update

V1.2 - Floating JTAC fix

V1.2.1 - RC-135 LODS typo fixed (thanks prccowboy)

V1.2.2 - Secret Squirrel Theme added.  EPLRS capability added to JTAC.  Multicam livery made as JTAC default (per user request). 

V1.3 - The JTAC update! Introducing the DCS JTAC GOUGE and two built-in Demo missions.  Watch the DCS JTAC GOUGE video (link to be pasted above the Change Log) to see what Version 1.3 brings to the fight. Detailed walk through of JTAC - DCS F-18 Integration. Fixed Embark/Disembark of JTAC, and more ... (When Version 1.3 Download Link above is live ... ***LIVE*** will be displayed to the right of the link)

V1.4 - Adds RSAF RE-3A skin requested by DaleRFU (photo posted in this thread below)

V1.5 - Adds Eightball's Military Vehicle Pack (MVP) Landcruiser SF M2/M134/MK19 vehicle variants.

V1.5.4 - Hotfix to correct texture glitch and other minor data structures. Does not work with Fast Mission Generator as of 2.8.x ... work around sought.  

V1.6 -  Adds the CAIMAN MRAP vehicle in three variants.  MVP EDM improvements. Tested against DCS OB 2.8.3.X and MT.

V2.0 - Adds HC-130P/N/H Combat King CSAR aircraft.  Fixes EC-130 IC issue.  Tested against DCS OB 2.8.5.X and MT.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FAMILY SHOT.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JTAC2.jpg____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

8d28OuT.jpg

null---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.jpeg

image.gifav8hc130.jpg

USAF HC-130P COMBAT KING AAR WITH USMC AV-8B HARRIER. Utilizing notional "ACE" (Agile Combat Employment) tech pivot to the Asia/Pacific.

image.gif

Edited by Backy 51
Introduce V2.0
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 13

I don't need no stinkin' GPS! (except for PGMs :D) :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great Mod 👍  thanks a lot for sharing it:

AkW4hQv.jpg

a9CKQoC.jpg

🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Very good job 👍

• Thanks 1

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

2 hours ago, dimitriov said:

Wait... Backy the backy finally made a mod and it looks nice ? 2022 definitely is a strange year, well done man 😉

Even a blind Secret Squirrel eventually finds an acorn ... Eightball did all the heavy lifting with Blender.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, crazyeddie said:

Nice work Backy, well done mate - 👍👍👍

Eightball deserves all the credit for his hard Blender work ... I'm just the Combat Cameraman, paint shop refab, and public relations REMF. 

• Like 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

To both of you a huge thank you for the great mod!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Regards / Grüße

Neo

-- Core i7 2600 @4,5 GHz | ASRock P67 Professional | 16 GB RAM | GeForce RTX 2070 | SB X-Fi | 250 GB SSD + 1 GB SSD + 2 TB HD | WIN 10 Pro | TM Warthog | VPC WarBRD base | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip | WINWING F/A-18 H.O.T.A.S | MFG Crosswind | TIR5 | HELIOS --

Just tested JTAC on Syria map, when I place it "off-road", it floats above the ground, if "on-road" it is positioned correctly on the ground.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

36 minutes ago, clanitho said:

Just tested JTAC on Syria map, when I place it "off-road", it floats above the ground, if "on-road" it is positioned correctly on the ground.

you can replace the "us_jtac_infantry.lua" in "(...)\Spec Msn Acft and Ops AI Mod v1.0\Database" with the one attached to this post.

He's now also capable of moving. No animation for the time being, though.

us_jtac_infantry.lua

16 minutes ago, Eight Ball said:

you can replace the "us_jtac_infantry.lua" in "(...)\Spec Msn Acft and Ops AI Mod v1.0\Database" with the one attached to this post.

He's now also capable of moving. No animation for the time being, though.

us_jtac_infantry.lua 3.92 kB · 0 downloads

Will update the mod today to V1.1 to incorporate this new change ...

57 minutes ago, clanitho said:

I had the JTAC on the bombing range island of the Marianas Islands map with no floating observed.  Thanks for the feedback.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Backy 51 changed the title to Secret Squirrel Studios Special Mission Aircraft and Operator's AI Mod V1.2

Great, thank you for your quick response.

• Thanks 1

Can I contact the author of the mod on discord ? 
My account for contacting Alex Magnum#9258

[/sIGPIC]Плохо летать везде легко, а хорошо - везде трудно! © Игорь Валентинович Ткаченко

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

VKB GunfighterIII\ VKB Rudder MKXXI PRO\VKB Throttle MOD\ TrackIR v5

1 hour ago, Backy 51 said:

Did you update to V1.2?  Or read the change log?

updated to v 1.2

still having trouble "off-road" - Well, I guess he is technically WAY "off-road" 😀

looking forward to the fix, this is a great asset

Screen_220410_231859.jpg

Edited by prccowboy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1