Mission 5 helicopters not appearing

IndoG117

Hello I would like to report an issue:

In mission 5 after destroying the imaginary camp the friendly and enemy helicopters that we are supposed to see at the mountain pass do not appear.

Other than that it has been a very engaging campaign, thank you.

Edited by IndoG117
  • Like 1

11 минут назад, IndoG117 сказал:

Hello I would like to report an issue:

In mission 5 after destroying the imaginary camp the friendly and enemy helicopters that we are supposed to see at the mountain pass do not appear.

Other than that it has been a very engaging campaign, thank you.

Accepted! Thank you! You may not have noticed them. The fact is that they are activated together with enemy Mi-24s, this is one trigger.
But I will definitely check and fix! Thanks for the feedback!

• Like 1

Thank you for the very quick response stone sky!, your campaigns are a treat to me as a fan of Russian history hahaha!

I used the same exact video you shared above to check where their location might be, but when I approached the area, they still do not appear. If I missed them, I think I would get audio cue "11, do something, or they will destroy us!" but nothing happens. I checked again twice but no they do not appear at all. Thank you for the inquiry, I know new DCS updates have the tendency to break even the best campaigns often. 👍👍

• Like 1

Thank you for your accurate feedback! Then I will definitely fix it! You can follow with me to the great History of MAD. This is a series of 10 campaigns for different modules on the map of the Persian Gulf

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Played mission 5 for the first time today. No enemy helicopters after completing the imaginary sites. Mission 5 failed when ended, campaign auto-reset to mission 4 with status "Draw". Clicking OK will restart mission 4 again.

memory-of-hero.png

Edited by honeycool75

• 1 month later...
15 часов назад, honeycool75 сказал:

Thanks for the latest patch, those Hinds and Mi8s have spawned as expected. However, after successfully destroyed those 2 Hinds, I turned back to supposedly complete the remaining of the 2nd imaginary site, one of the Mi8 shot me down!!

How is this possible? They are from the red coalition and cannot open fire on you! Was it a push? Catastrophe?