Launch and recovery cycles

SteelPig

Hello, me again! 😄

Another idea that could be cool for the SuperCarrier. 
The possibility to add launch and recovery cycles. In real there are 30 minutes cycles for both as far as I know. 
And I think it would be nice if there's an option in Mission Editor to activate those cycles and adjust the time for them between, for example, 5 and 45 Minutes. So everyone can decide if these cycles are wanted and how long they will last. 

I think that would be a great option, the more the merrier. But the practicality might be a little wanting in the online environment. In the real-world that is how they operate, but when you have an hour to fly are you going to wait for the next launch cycle? I would love to come back to the boat and have to wait for the next recovery cycle, but if Ineed to wrap up my play time, I will probably just exit. Again, great idea just not sure how long people will use it before unchecking it in ME.

It would be an extremely helpful tool for the private servers who do actually operate per NATOPS. Obviously it wouldn't have much merit in the public server environment but it doesn't need to, to be a great feature.

1A100.png?format=1500w  

Virtual CVW-8 - The mission of Virtual Carrier Air Wing EIGHT is to provide its members with an organization committed to presenting an authentic representation of U.S. Navy Carrier Air Wing operations in training and combat environments based on the real world experience of its real fighter pilots, air intercept controllers, airbosses, and many others.