A-10C Maverick Forced Correlation (TGP) write "no track launch ihbt"

jjoohhnnyy13
Go to solution Solved by Yurgon,

Hello

I apologise for second topic about that but I don't found no answer over there. It make me crazy.........

What going on?

when I lock the target with TGP then I select Mav, Coolie switch left, China hat forward long = cross is on the target and when I'm at good distance I select release weapon, then always it shows "no track launch ihbt" WTF??

with F/A 18 I don't have such problem...

Thank you for you answer advance, solution  I will mark.

20220409_131924.jpg

Edited by jjoohhnnyy13

7 minutes ago, jjoohhnnyy13 said:

Hello

I apologise for second topic about that but I don't found no answer over there. It make me crazy.........

What going on?

when I lock the target with TGP then I select Mav, Coolie switch left, China hat forward long = cross is on the target and when I'm at good distance I select release weapon, then always it shows "no track launch ihbt" WTF??

with F/A 18 I don't have such problem...

Thank you for you answer advance, solution  I will mark.

20220409_131924.jpg

20220409_132312.jpg

• Solution
6 hours ago, jjoohhnnyy13 said:

That's exactly what it says. The Maverick doesn't track a target and inhibits the launch, because it would miss anyway.

To command a track, you can either slew the seeker off target and back over the target, or hit TMS Forward Short, until it tracks.

If you wanted to use Force Correlate, as the thread title suggests, instead of actually tracking a target, you'd have to move the Boat-switch out of center and back to center with the Mav as SOI (doesn't work with all types of Maverick). Be aware that Force Correlate is not very accurate, and chances are you've followed bad advice and you really want to command a track instead of using Force Correlate.

• Like 1