Need advice on rudder pedals

Hello to all, i'm on dcs since 2010, i've upgraded all my peripherals (VKB with extension and throttle) except the rudder pedals, which are old Logitech g940 of 10 years ago that, using helicopters for 90% of the time in dcs, with the apache are showing all their limits. i wouldn't like pedals too "heli style", because despite everything i would like to have the fighter brakes. I'm on the fence between the TPR and the Crosswind v3 with dampeners. Does anyone have experience with either? I don't want pedals that are too "heli style", because despite everything I would like to have fighter brakes.

50 minutes ago, ragenoob said:

Hello to all, i'm on dcs since 2010, i've upgraded all my peripherals (VKB with extension and throttle) except the rudder pedals, which are old Logitech g940 of 10 years ago that, using helicopters for 90% of the time in dcs, with the apache are showing all their limits. i wouldn't like pedals too "heli style", because despite everything i would like to have the fighter brakes. I'm on the fence between the TPR and the Crosswind v3 with dampeners. Does anyone have experience with either? I don't want pedals that are too "heli style", because despite everything I would like to have fighter brakes.

Crosswinds by a country mile

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

I just got Crosswinds a week ago.  Haven't used them for helo yet (just haven't had time to fly Apache), but they work just fine for fighters, and there are lots that highly recommend them for helo so they are definitely a good option for your needs.