Sim freezes in F-14B in specific situation

Mik75

Hi there!

I have a strange issue with the F-14: The game freezes from time to time. Sometimes after initial load of a mission, and very often after I've shut down the engines and I jump into the RIO seat. The sim becomes unresponsive, and I have to end it via the task manager. When I check the log, it seems that always a sound error (or multiple sound errors, like file xy missing etc) is among the last entries of the file.

The system it runs on is 2 weeks old, and I've checked everything to rule out any hardware issues. 

Thx a lot in advance for your help. 

dcs.log.txt

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Greets,

Michael

OK, I am able to reproduce the same freeze in VR.

Just started IA mission F-14A Flanker Spanker on Marianas, spanked the Flanker, flew around the island a bit, trapped at CVN-75, went through pilot shutdown procedure, then press 2 for RIO seat = freeze 🙂

dcs.log

Edited by draconus
  • Like 2

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

On 4/12/2022 at 1:58 PM, IronMike said:

Thank you, we'll look into it!.

Once again, super easy way to reproduce. "Works" for both VR and 2D, A and B, Caucasus and other maps.

Start the mission hot on runway (you can use the attached mission), cut off the engines, cut off the emergency power, go to RIO seat = instant freeze.

tempMission.miz

• Thanks 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

On 4/13/2022 at 11:10 PM, draconus said:

Once again, super easy way to reproduce. "Works" for both VR and 2D, A and B, Caucasus and other maps.

Start the mission hot on runway (you can use the attached mission), cut off the engines, cut off the emergency power, go to RIO seat = instant freeze.

tempMission.miz 8.32 kB · 1 download

Thank you!

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• 2 weeks later...