TrackIR5 information

I'm interested in purchasing the trackIR5 unit and would like to ask if anybody has one?     I found them for sale on ebay and would like to know if anybody bought one from that site, or, if you bought it directly from the distributor.    I am curious about the quality from ebay.  

If anybody has thoughts to share then I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks

I bought one about about a year ago and wondered the same thing. I’ve used ebay for lots of stuff but used items were going for similar prices to new and the cheaper ones were clearly fakes. Now many people find the fakes to be quite ok but I spent the (huge sum of) money on a genuine one from Flightsimwebshop. At the time they were the only ones who had it in stock.

The TrackIR5 itself is excellent, it takes a bit of setup so that you can look around completely yet not be too jerky but is totally worth it. Even if you’re just single player doing circuits in one of the free aircraft you’ll see a real benefit. I have found the TrackIR to be reliable, easy to use and I consider it an essential controller.

It is very expensive for what it is and I kind of resent having to pay so much for so little, but I was not convinced by the reviews of similar but cheaper products. I intend to keep flying and I expect to get many years of use from it. Finally there is the re-sale value. You can sell your used item and not lose too much money in the end.

I hope this helps.

CPU: i9-9900k, RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz cl18 240mmAIO.

GPU: Nvidia Titan Pascal, 1440.

Warthog HOTAS, 16000M pedals, TrackIR.

TrackIR is great, definitely a gamechanger for flight sims. The little camera and its software are really good in my experience, just don't buy their inhouse IR lights (TrackIR Pro or whatever) they're really cheap and cheesy especially considering it's $120 for like $5 worth of parts. Build your own or buy any of the 3rd party equivalents (it's just three led lights and a power cable, it doesn't get any simpler)

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2