Eastern Europe Map - Baltic, Ukraine

Niviuk80

As reality is giving us the conflict scenario that does not require lots of imagination on possible escalation, I believe this one could be wanted DCS war terrain by many.

The conflict goes out of control. As Belarus being under political control of Russia and Kaliningrad being Russian exclave, Russia attempts to close the gap on Polish-Lithuanian border. NATO forces are already in Poland, squadrons of Polish F16s, American F18 and F15 based in airbases Łask near Łódź and Krzesiny south of Poznan. Kaliningrad is basically one big military area with airbases, tactical nuclear weapon launchers, ground and naval forces and they strike an offensive into south, when Russian/Belarussian forces strike from the east.

This is war scenario with Kaliningrad - Belarus - Russia on red side, and Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Ukraine on Blue side with Ukraine, Lithuania and east Poland being main battlefield.

I would shout "take my money" for map and campain like this.

EasternEurope.jpg

Lask.jpg

• Like 1

@Niviuk80 you're bordering on breaking rule 1.7, careful there. Poland/Baltic map is frequently asked for map though which is great potential conflict area but pretty boring as a terrain. I'd like to see it one day.

• Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

@Niviuk80

When I looked at the map you posted, it is a large map.  To create this type of a map would likely take consideration time, money, and personnel to create.  

While ED says no to the map you are requesting, look to using the existing maps for enjoyment.  

MFT

Edited by Mike Force Team
  • Like 1