Any update I missed on the new infantry units?

Frag

Hi guys,

now that the sky is filled with Hind and Apache pilots, we are in serious need of refreshed infantry units since we are fighting close and personal with them.

I remember a clip from wags where he quickly showed a "work in progress" infantry unit. Was there announcements regarding these that I could have missed?

The infantry units in the game feel really outdated and out of place. And please, if you do add new ones ... add some civilian units. We would really like to be able to have civilians in our missions that could be transported, saved, protected and so on. That would add a ole new dimension to our missions.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Frag said:

I remember a clip from wags where he quickly showed a "work in progress" infantry unit. Was there announcements regarding these that I could have missed?

DCS is in constant WIP state. Check different infantry units - they differ a lot beween in quality and animation. Some paratroopers and more are in the works, afaik.

• Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Actually, apache, Mi-24 and others pilots has part of modules in self,. That technology has been used to improve human 3d models by Mocap, as carrier crew. ED some months ago, show some Georgian and Russian soldiers and paratrooper, and talk someone about implement WW2 paradrop infantry.

Actually has none release date yet.

Enviado desde mi RNE-L21 mediante Tapatalk

• Like 1

• ED Team

When we are ready we will share more progress, I can not give you a timeline currently. 

thanks

• Thanks 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2