Full Forward wih HUD Remove Default MFD's?

The Jack

Can anyone help me please? I run a two monitor setup with the lower monitor hosting all the displays. I have a problem....

When I go to Full forward view with HUD, the two MFD's display and cover over my exported ones (See image).

Is there a way to disable  them?

apache.png

Edited by The Jack

• The Jack changed the title to Full Forward wih HUD Remove Default MFD's?

Attach your monitor config file.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

I’ve been exporting MFD’s to a second monitor for 10 years and have never seen that. 
Like Sobe suggested post your monitor file, be interested in seeing how that happens. 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Sorry Jack. I forgot last night 😞

I’ll check when I get on in a bit. 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Hi Jack,

I attached a quick sketch of what it looks like your monitor file is trying to achieve.  I made the presumption that the second monitor is another 1920x1080 and you are rendering them one on top of the other.

If this is correct ( I just eyeballed the export locations ) then your in game resolution (under options) should be set at 1920x2160.  Is this how you have it set?  The sim will calculate the aspect ratio auto-magically.  If that is how you have it set then I'm not sure what to suggest.

One thing I did note is, I've never seen a kneeboard located in the monitor Lua before (not saying it's wrong) but it is after the "UIMainView = Viewports.Center" entry.  That may have an influence.  Maybe cut that out and see what you get.

EDIT: I just noticed that my Monitor Lua has another line directly under the "UIMainView = Viewports.Center" which is new. It's   GU_MAIN_VIEWPORT = Viewports.Center

Good luck.

Jack Monitor.pdf

Edited by Sarge55
Added Info

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ah, if you've set your render to a side by side layout then your resolution should be set to 3420x1080.  The aspect ratio will adjust as necessary once you enter the new resolution.

However, as I read your file it is currently written for a resolution as I showed in the sketch but see if the above helps.

I'll send you a copy of how mine is set but I'll adjust it to your monitors and then you can test and adjust if it works.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Right guys, I have figured it out!!

If you rename the CPG's MFD's to anything else but RIGHT_MFCD or LEFT_MFCD, and then hit ALT F1. The exports enlarge and cover everything else.

Thanks for all your help tho. It is much appreciated!

• Thanks 1