How to reset default cockpit view

ronht

Son was playing BS and accidently hit the save view angles keys and now the cockpit view with Track IR is way to high - great for looking out over the nose but not very good for flying or fighting.

Any idea how to get back to the default cockpit view angle?

Thanks in advance.

ron

Son was playing BS and accidently hit the save view angles keys and now the cockpit view with Track IR is way to high - great for looking out over the nose but not very good for flying or fighting.

Any idea how to get back to the default cockpit view angle?

Thanks in advance.

ron

You would either have to alt-tab or exit the game, and check what is your default re centering key in your TrackIr control panel profile. I think by default is either F10 or F12, then again, not sure. I already had these keys remap to something else...

Regards,

"Moose"

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

hi Ronht, I did the same thing and after a few trial and errors figured out how to restore the default cockpit settings.

Go to C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\Ka-50\Config\View

rename the snapviews.lua to some other name

copy snapviewsdefault.lua to the same directory as snapviews.lua

That should do it.

Happy hunting.