Mission 2 cant contact arrival

Gaf72

Firstly, thank you awesome work and loved mission 1.

Having issue with mission 2 training day. Tried 3 times now, i can do the valley run, drop my bomb but then when Poodle says go to arrival i switch channel but get no f10 option?

2 hours ago, Gaf72 said:

Firstly, thank you awesome work and loved mission 1.

Having issue with mission 2 training day. Tried 3 times now, i can do the valley run, drop my bomb but then when Poodle says go to arrival i switch channel but get no f10 option?

Hi, thanks v much,  just need to make sure you press enter on the UFC once the channel preset is selected.  You'll need to do this throughout the campaign.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Sorry for slow thank you, this worked! 

Now run into issue on mission 7 where comms menu wont give me any f10 menu option despite being on correct tower frequency? DCS update may have got in way?

18 hours ago, Gaf72 said:

Sorry for slow thank you, this worked! 

Now run into issue on mission 7 where comms menu wont give me any f10 menu option despite being on correct tower frequency? DCS update may have got in way?

Just tested, all worked fine for me.  Only thing I can suggest is same as last time, if you're not getting the F10 option make sure enter on the UFC is pressed after selecting the channel.  If the problem persists let me know more specific details, eg. which freq and when and I'll see if I can give you more guidance.

Ok, its mission 9 not 7. I get to hold line of runway and tune tower freq, hit enter on UFC and no F10 option.

Just exited mission and had a thought, bet i missed it but does runway for take off change on this mission? May have missed that! Got to go out now, apologies if that is the case!

9 minutes ago, Gaf72 said:

Ok, its mission 9 not 7. I get to hold line of runway and tune tower freq, hit enter on UFC and no F10 option.

Just exited mission and had a thought, bet i missed it but does runway for take off change on this mission? May have missed that! Got to go out now, apologies if that is the case!

Ah yes good thinking, M9 uses runway 23.  The F10 option won't be added until you're at the hold short for the correct runway so that explains it!

• Like 1