Amraam big smoke machine

Redeye26

I love the Glowing Amraam :- Fun with trains vid , and if there is a way i want my ground dust/smoke effects as big . I'm either flying this bird wrong or there is a way to turn the dust/smoke setting up in config or something .

Love this sim DCS its amazing i'm hooked big TY, and Glowing Amraam i want that track you used for the vid to add to my in game radio station i love it.

:thumbup:

Just searched for and found that vid on youtube, and WOW that is some nice flying.

I agree on the Dust (although I think it may be a bit too much) but that may be due to the fact that it is an early beta version of the game that has now been changed in the code and it might not be an option in the released version of the game.

SD

[sIGPIC]sigpic55726_5.gif[/sIGPIC]

I've got to try the train landing again. Last time I tried I tried to slip in and just touch my mains while flying sideways. When the touched, my lateral movement (incorrectly) ceased and I went flying into the car behind me! Yikes!

Good luck, every time I have tried the train stops dead as soon as you touch it..... with inevitable results. Let me know if you have success and I will go check it out again and see what I was doing wrong.

i9-9900K,Z390 Aorus Master, 32GB GSkill Trident F4-3600 DDR4, ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti, Oculus Rift S. Thrustmaster Warthog T&S, TPR Pedals.

I have enough trouble landing on the pad on my choice at a FARP without drifting all over the place, let alone a train! It's not the landing softly bit, it's the landing where you want bit! heh heh! :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Great minds think alike; idiots seldom differ.":pilotfly:

i5 3750K@4.3Ghz, MSI Z77A GD55, 8GB DDR3, Palit GTX 670, 24" Benq@1920*1080, X52 Pro, Win 7 64bit.