Engine Power Loss

dresoccer4

So I'm flying the Paradise Lost campaign and during the sling load mission my engine has slowly lost power. I thought I was going crazy at first but I confirmed it after landing. I brought power back to idle for a few mins, then when I brought power back up to full, the RPM couldn't even get back into the green.

If you look at my screenshot, this is as much power as I could get. There are no other issues and I wasn't hit with any fire. What could be causing this? It caused me to lose the mission as I couldn't take off with loaded passengers 😞 

1-engine.jpg

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

2 minutes ago, razo+r said:

Overstressed engine during sling loading?

I don't think so, I kept the temps in the green most of the time except for takeoff and landings. Cruise was on autopilot. Takeoff and landing required above-green temps for a minute or so. However is there a way to tell for sure?

After sling I flew around spotting for artillery and was able to fly fairly normally. It wasn't until I landed to pick up passengers when I was unable to take off. It was like a very slow degradation. 

Edited by dresoccer4

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules