Time to target

dresoccer4

I'm confused about the highlighted number T 03:45. According to Chuck's guide thats the time to target. However the number is not changing. It's just staying at 03:45 while I'm flying to my locked target. How is this supposed to work?

image.png

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

10 hours ago, Dr_Pavelheer said:

It starts updating once you're within like 15 seconds from release point

so the T 03.45 is just a garbage number?

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

On 4/12/2022 at 4:20 AM, dresoccer4 said:

I'm confused about the highlighted number T 03:45. According to Chuck's guide thats the time to target. However the number is not changing. It's just staying at 03:45 while I'm flying to my locked target. How is this supposed to work?

image.png

This No has different functions depending on the mode you´re in.

In your case, being in CCRP, it stays at 03:45 until 15 Seconds TTR, then counting down to release.

• Like 1

52d_Sig_Pic3.png

13 hours ago, =52d= Skip said:

This No has different functions depending on the mode you´re in.

In your case, being in CCRP, it stays at 03:45 until 15 Seconds TTR, then counting down to release.

roger, so it's alway 3.45 until 15 seconds ttr. strange