Happy camper

spyda

Ok so i purchased BS earlier this week and last night i had the chance to really have a go.

The sim is amazing did any one else notice once the pilot ejects u can move him around with the stick, nice touch :thumbup:

after about 1hr and watching the training videos a few times i was able to fly around although landing still needs a lot of work from my side of things lol.

but nice job ED and the crew on a great sim

and if you don't own it yet waste no more time and download it you wont be disappointed :smilewink:

HP TouchSmart IQ816 / 25.5" HD touch screen / 9600GS 512/ Core 2 Duo 2.16 / 4GB RAM / VISTA 64 / CH Fighterstick

+10K spyda. I have to add this sim is quite impressive. I haven't really experienced any bugs or BSOD so far and that's a first in PC game history I think for a 1.0 version. Graphics are incredible, framerate is smooth and it only takes 2 gig to download. Considering the amount of functionalities simulated, I'm starting to worship DCS programmers for such an amazing and efficient code.

I think this sim will be bigger than Falcon 4 and LO alltogether.

Agreed!

I've played over 40 missions already and have not crashed once!

I have to give them big gratz on that!! :thumbup:

my specs;

Q6600

3GB RAM

Geforce 8800GT

Windows XP

i7-12700k, 32GB Ram, RTX 3060 12GB, TrackIR 5, Lots of SSD Space, etc etc

DCS World - All the cool modules

I'm not so happy. In fact I'm very annoyed.

I downloaded the Russian version because I'm an impatient schmuck and it inspired me to drag my Cougar out of the closet and set up my TIR3 where they've been for the last year or so. Shortly after the English version came out, gleefully downloaded it and installed.

Seeing as I had pulled my sticks out and had a nice old romp with BS, I decided to re-install a couple of my older sims, IL2 1946, LOMAC, Allied Force...

The quality of BS has caused me to look at the other sims I've owned in a very dim light, the way I see it, DCS has just obsoleted around $1000 of my pre-owned software. If anyone wants to join in on a class-action, email me.. we have a case!!

Before you hit reply though, check the dictionary definition of sarcasm.

+10K spyda. I have to add this sim is quite impressive. I haven't really experienced any bugs or BSOD so far and that's a first in PC game history I think for a 1.0 version.

You've got to respect Oleg and his crew though. I've played the IL2 series for at least 1000 hours and not a single crash.