F16I SUFA Mod

ebabil

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Will graphic bug with GBU-39 be removed in the future? When you fire then all 8 you can still see 2 on each of pylon. It is little bit strange, i know that is everything in early stage but i dont have doubt that you will improve it at it best. 

good work 💪

• Like 1

Asus TUF RTX 3080 10g GAMING; Intel i9 10900K; Asus B460 TUF GAMING PLUS;

2x32GB DDR4 3200Mhz HyperX Predator RGB; SSD 1TB Samsung EVO Plus

106_47.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hello, Hope that someone help me to install correct the F-16I SUFA. 

In the previous installation until version F-16i Sufa V1.5E the installation of thee sufa was by copy and paste the content of the "install" to the root main program folder of DCS .

After that the updated version were used with the OvGME application, which I followed and installed F-16I SUFA V2.2. that everything was OK excluded in few places of the dashboard of the front of the pilot cockpit the colors mixed with Brown and Yellow. i  try many time to change it without success, anyway , I still got the SUFA with the Pilot and Co-Pilot cockpits.

From Version F-16I_SUFA V3.0 up to the last V3.2 when I trey to install only the individual versions (  V3.0 or V3.1 or V3.2), I can't get the F-16I SUFA with Pilot and Co-Pilot cockpits and I can get only pilot cockpit , the name of F16 that i can find in the "Instant Action" panel (for example), is of the F-16I Sufa , the outer shape can be of the F16I sufa (look with 2 cockpits seats), but actually is as regular F-16A or F16C with only cockpit of one pilot (no option to get the Co-Pilot cockpit).

I try to remove the F-16 via the model manager and reinstall it back , but all my trying bring me to the same results, so if I would like to fly the F-16I Sufa , I only need to use the version 2.2 that still allow me get two seats in the pilots cockpits.

the following are the screen snaps pictures that show the installation of V2.2 and V3.2, hope that someone can help me in this issue , thank yoyu in advance

OvGME F16i Sofa Version 2_2.png

Instant Action F16i Sufa Version 2_2.png

F16i Sufa Cocpit Version 2_2.png

F16i Sufa Co Pilot Cocpit Version 2_2.png

F16i Sufa outer view Version 2_2.png

OvGME Enable F16i_Sofa version 3_2.png

Instant Action F16i_Sufa Version 3_2.png

F16i_Sufa Cocpit Version 3_2.png

Edited by aviramad

Aviram_AD

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, I use this mod but I have a strange problem with it. It seems to be an interference betwen the mod F-16 SUFA From IDF Mods Project and the Super 530-F missile from Mirage F1.

When the mod is installed, the missile loses its textures and is all black (see picture), if I want to retrieve the textures I must uninstall the mod and make a repair of DCS, but when I do that, no F-16 SUFA available in DCS.

I don't understand where the problem comes from.

If someone knows the problem and can help me, I thank him.

EDIT: Install and uninstall made by OVGME

S530-F.jpg

Edited by Loneman

On 2/18/2023 at 8:22 AM, Loneman said:

Hello all, I use this mod but I have a strange problem with it. It seems to be an interference betwen the mod F-16 SUFA From IDF Mods Project and the Super 530-F missile from Mirage F1.

When the mod is installed, the missile loses its textures and is all black (see picture), if I want to retrieve the textures I must uninstall the mod and make a repair of DCS, but when I do that, no F-16 SUFA available in DCS.

I don't understand where the problem comes from.

If someone knows the problem and can help me, I thank him.

EDIT: Install and uninstall made by OVGME

S530-F.jpg

The Mod is defining it's own missile w/ the same name and different texture file names.
They are conflicting w/ each other.

Since the MF.1EE and it's Ordinance are Part of DCSW Core, the Sufa Team will need to update their mod to fix the conflict.

• Like 1

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• 1 month later...

Hello!

Anyone else having issues with the internal cockpit sound of the two-seater?

When flying in formation with an AI it’s like flying without the canopy… Extremely loud engine noise - just like sitting on the flightline listening to aircraft taking off with full AB.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for bumping the thread. But are there any plans to create that mod in a way it does not overwrite the regular f16c? I would love to jump in the sufa time and again, but losing the regular f16 quick missions etc is no option unfortunately.

Another question: What is the amount of afterburner thrust the SUFA is modelled with? A quick internet research just shows it has the same thrust as the f16c which is 129 kn.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Okay, i checked how it workes now. Only one of these weappons at a time. 

But the Derby ER AA Missle still missing.

I joined the Discord group, but not allowed to write messages...i think this would be the better way

Specs:
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K   3.20 GHz,  RAM 128 GB, Win11 Home, RTX3080Ti

30 minutes ago, Eisprinzessin said:

Okay, i checked how it workes now. Only one of these weappons at a time. 

But the Derby ER AA Missle still missing.

I joined the Discord group, but not allowed to write messages...i think this would be the better way

yeah due to the current event, the Discord has been temporarily locked

• 1 month later...
On 10/16/2023 at 6:57 PM, joojoo said:

Hey to all

how I can turn on the pilot HUD representation from the back seat like the pic that I attach?

Thanx!

HUD.webp

If I remember, 2nd seat, right panel and HUD override switch.

That should show you the view from pod but I don't know how to make it green.

obraz_2023-11-18_231701992.png

Edited by Valium

• 1 month later...

I have a bunch of problems right now with this mod. Sadly, because i enjoy it a lot...

- no armed ground forces are loading. Checked twice: Mod installed...no Tanks AA or something else. Only trucks. Kamaz and stuff

- I have continous CTDs when i make a cold start mission with AG weapons armed on the wings. Naked or only AA weapons work

- Double screen on WinWing MFD 

Thats so sad. Is there still work on it to bring fixes?

Specs:
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K   3.20 GHz,  RAM 128 GB, Win11 Home, RTX3080Ti