Remove incoming/Hot missiles off the F-18 radar

Coxy_99

It is likely not correct behavior (at least for your own missiles) in TWS, at least.

Whether or not the real radar will detect a tiny, high speed missile traveling away from the fighter that shot it is almost irrelevant compared to the fact that the radar is actually building a track for these missiles. And yes, if the Hornet's radar is doing this and it is in fact correct, the other 4th gen radars should be doing it too. But it is a Hornet-only problem currently and has been for quite some time. It pretty effectively botches any attempts to step through TWS tracks in a multi-bandit engagement when missiles are in the air... although the biggest problem for me isn't incoming enemy missiles but the ones that I just shot.

Edited by wilbur81

i7 8700K @ Stock - Win10 64 - 32 RAM - RTX 3080 12gb OC - 55 inch 4k Display

Thats the two points im getting at two targets become four and the fact that other modules dont see the same thing (Bandits missile launches) If seeing missiles is a thing in real life then all radars in dcs should see the samething.

So we are on the same path im talking RCS of missiles on radar f18 sees rcs of missiles f16 does not nore f15.

Edited by Coxy_99