Review

I'm about half way through the campaign, my thoughts, to the point. 

Pro's

- Probably 1 of the most action filled campaigns, you will be always bombing targets or A/A combat each missions, there isn't pointless flying around for a few hours. 

- 30-45 min in length each mission, great if you dont have tons of time.

- Layout is great, each mission seems to fulfill a purpose.

Cons

- The anime voice overs an theme is atrocious, the first few missions I nearly wanted to take my head phones off. That include the anime music beat playing. Some may enjoy it, I certainly haven't. Don't get me wrong, the voiceovers are professionally done, it's just the whole anime theme in itself, did not enjoy. Would much prefer military jargon. 

Edited by OldIronsides

2022/4/13 AM9点19分,OldIronsides说:

I'm about half way through the campaign, my thoughts, to the point. 

Pro's

- Probably 1 of the most action filled campaigns, you will be always bombing targets or A/A combat each missions, there isn't pointless flying around for a few hours. 

- 30-45 min in length each mission, great if you dont have tons of time.

- Layout is great, each mission seems to fulfill a purpose.

Cons

- The anime voice overs an theme is atrocious, the first few missions I nearly wanted to take my head phones off. That include the anime music beat playing. Some may enjoy it, I certainly haven't. Don't get me wrong, the voiceovers are professionally done, it's just the whole anime theme in itself, did not enjoy. Would much prefer military jargon. 

Yes, there are many different voices, and the original purpose of our production was to try a different style to avoid the same campaign. All suggestions will be carefully studied to improve the later works and make them better, Thanks for your suggest~👌