Anything with a backdrop, dissapears and becomes impossible to read?

AussieSnag

Hi guys.

I keep getting a strange issue where randomly when I open the F10 map, anything with a background dissapears and only text remains, which becomes next to impossible to read what is happening. I have attatched a photo of the issue which will make it easier to understand. Does anyone know of a fix for this as it's basically game breaking for me once it happens. Will list relevant specs below

5950x
6900xt
64gb

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rSu89fdMMd2hwCqx5

1 hour ago, Flappie said:

What are you calling the "foothold" mission?

These a mission here in the forums/user files called Foothold (version 1.3.2). It’s a dynamic mission with persistent destruction of enemies. I’m assuming one of the scripts it uses is similar or the same as whatever script blue flag Syria uses. The graphical corruption doesn’t show up right at the start which leads me to believe that some script is causing the issue. Previous versions of this mission didn’t seem to have this problem, but the latest does for me. Blue Flag Syria has this problem consistently for me after I load up and access the F10 map

Yes, we thought the issue was fixed, but we discovered it was still happening on this server in particular. Many thanks for the tip, I'll see if I can reproduce the issue with the Foothold mission.

• Thanks 1

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.