A-10c2 Georgian Hammer issue(s)

MadKreator

Downloaded the c2 version of Georgian hammer. Shows up in campaigns menu with a-10c2 selected, however just shows upas a-10c Georgian Hammer.. if I go to mission menu, it shows the file as a-10c2.. not sure if I did d something wrong, or put it in the wrong place.. is that how everyone’s shows up? Or am I playing the non c2-version with the c2?

In any mission I do, my wingman has no load outs. Jet is 100% empty , not even a TGP.. anyone have an Idea how to load up your wingman?😂

On mission 3 when you have to advance tank columns to Point Alaska, no matter when I command them to , they don’t do it. Laser night I played it for probably the 10th time, destroyed every enemy around the area, plus as many others as I could. (Told tank columns to move to Alaska as soon as It would let me give the command, before ever getting to the AO). RTB and shut plane down, walked away from the computer for a half hour-45 min to eat dinner , left the mission running and when I came back both tank columns had barely moved. Like literally a few feet. Anyone else experience this? Only mission I’m having a bug with so far. 

Intel i7 13700k, ASUS  rog strix z790A, 64gigs G.Skill Trident DDR5 @6400Mhz, Nvidia  RTX 4080FE, 2x 2TB Samsung M.2 NVME, 2x 1TB Samsung SSD,  Corsair RM1000x, Corsair h100i 240mm cooler, Lian Li LanCool 3, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate, VKB STECS , MFG Crosswinds, Track IR5, 48” LG UltraGear OLED & HP 24” touchscreen for Helios, Streamdeck XL, DCS-UFC App, Corsair Virtuoso RGB Headphones

1 hour ago, MadKreator said:

Downloaded the c2 version of Georgian hammer. Shows up in campaigns menu with a-10c2 selected, however just shows upas a-10c Georgian Hammer.. if I go to mission menu, it shows the file as a-10c2.. not sure if I did d something wrong, or put it in the wrong place.. is that how everyone’s shows up?

On my DCS it shows up on the User's Campaigns section, not on the A-10C II, where only purchased Campaigns appear:

F9gaV9Y.jpg

The name of the Campaign does indeed shows up as A-10C Georgian Hammer, so I edited the name using the Campaign Builder.  I placed the Campaign on this folder:

cpjNv0f.jpg

On the first mission, the wingman is indeed with no loadout, but I guess it's correct as it is a familiarization flight. Didn't get to test the other missions.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Same here.. its under my missions, not the c2 section, my bad🤦‍♂️ Its odd that the file shows up as the correct name when going through the mission section from the main menu though but not in the campaign section.. irrelevant i guess.

My wingman hasn’t had a load out on any mission at all, not just the first. He has guns and thats it. I can’t for the life of me figure out why. In the mission planner he doesn’t even show up on the runway for me to click on to see any info at all😂 

I must be doing something wrong. I will double check the path and make sure I’m running the actual c2 mission set and not the 10-c original, using the 10c2 aircraft. Maybe thats why things are buggy

Edited by MadKreator

Intel i7 13700k, ASUS  rog strix z790A, 64gigs G.Skill Trident DDR5 @6400Mhz, Nvidia  RTX 4080FE, 2x 2TB Samsung M.2 NVME, 2x 1TB Samsung SSD,  Corsair RM1000x, Corsair h100i 240mm cooler, Lian Li LanCool 3, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate, VKB STECS , MFG Crosswinds, Track IR5, 48” LG UltraGear OLED & HP 24” touchscreen for Helios, Streamdeck XL, DCS-UFC App, Corsair Virtuoso RGB Headphones

Okay, so all is correct.. I'm not great with the mission editor, so when in mission planner there's no separate icon for the wingman.. I have to cycle through the package when I click on my own icon.. indeed the wingman has no loadout and he needs to equipped through mission planner before each mission.

I'm going to chalk mission 3 bug up to the AI's supreme intelligence and just let it slide lol

46 minutes ago, MadKreator said:

Its odd that the file shows up as the correct name when going through the mission section from the main menu though but not in the campaign section.

The file name of the Campaign is not the name that shows up on the Campaign Section, this is the name that will show:

user campaigns 2.jpg

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB