MFD Screens with Lilliput USB and Cougar MFD?... Does the screen have a USB input?

Jimd0586

I know there is a lot of talk about homemade MFD setups. I found one video in particular where the guy connects a lilliput USB monitor to his setup. What is appealing about this is that my Graphics card has just two outputs (well three if you include VGA). So I cannot have 3 separate outputs for DDIs and then one for the main screen. A USB monitor fits my setup best. My question is, in the video below the guy says the screens have a USB input as well so the MFD Cougar can plug into the screen and both output/connect to the PC through the Lilliput USB cable. However, I have seen nothing in the description of the Lilliputs that confirms that they have a USB input. Does anyone know? I suppose I could connect both separately to the PC but his setup looks so streamlined.

Anyone know anything about these screens?

I have the Lilliput 8" Touchscreens (two USB's each for touch) and I quickly saw they (the touch aspect) were unreliable so I added the TM bezels soon after installing them. I would just get the non-touch 8", TM Bezels, and a powered USB hub. My screens do not have a USB input so as @No1sonuk stated, be sure what model you get does if you go that way. This is running Helios with the "other" F16 sim, I run them in portrait mode and use the extra space for critical gauges.. Pit on 6-30-21.jpg

Asus Z790-PLUS D4, Corsair 1000X PS / Intel i9-13900KF @5.8Gz - Corsair H150i Liquid CPU cooler, 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @3192mhz / 2TB M.2 NvMe Boot Drive (DCS World Beta installed here), 1TB M.2 Data drive, 1TB WD SATA drive, Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 Trinity 24GB - Nvidia 552.12 driver / 3 Samsung LC32G53TQWUXEN 32" 7680x1440 at 144Hz  / Win11 Pro Ver.  23H2 - Build 22631.3447 TIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS\VirPil stick base, MFG V3 Crosswind Pedals, TM MFDs  on 2 8" Lilliputs/ Simgears ICP / Varjo Aero VR